The Union Public Service Commission by way of Advertisement No.53/2016 advertised 257 posts of Enforcement Officers / Account Officers for the Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment Department. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online only on the website www.upsconline.nic.in of the UPSC for the above posts by 23.6.2016. The candidates must have take print out of the application form submitted by them complete in all respects, upto 24.6.2016 till 23.59 hrs.
The selection criterion, eligibility conditions and other instructions and information in respect of the posts of Enforcement Officers and Account Officers, the candidate can go through the advertisement no.53/2016 issued by the Union Public Service Commission on the official website www.upsc.gov.in of the UPSC. The detail regarding number of posts, essential qualifications, age and other instructions are given below for the convenience of the candidates.
UPSC Enforcement Officers Recruitment
1) Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment : 257 Posts of Enforcement Officers / Accounts Officers, categorized as under :-
General : 137
Scheduled Caste : 30
Scheduled Tribe : 06
OBC : 84
Note :- Out of the above 257 posts, 21 posts are reserved for the candidates who are Physically Challenged Persons.
2) Education Qualification :-
- a) The candidates must have Bachelor Degree, preferably 5 years Law Degree / Masters in Business Administration / Post Graduate Diploma Course in Management / Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary / Cost and Management Accountancy;
- b) The candidates must have 2 years experience of working in Administration / accounts / Legal related matters in any govt. or private organization.
3) Pay Scale :- Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
4) Age :- 30 years. The relaxation of 5 years will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. The relaxation of 5 years in age will also be given to the employees of Providing Fund Organisation. The further age relaxation to different category of candidates can be seen from the advertisement issued by UPSC.
5) Fee :- A fee of Rs.25/- is to be paid by all the candidates except the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH and women candidates. The OBC candidates have to pay the normal fee. The fee can be remitted in any branch of the SBI or through net banking facility of SBI.
6) Duties :- The Enforcement Officers / Accounts Officers, after the selection can be posted anywhere in India and they have to look after the work related to the Enforcement, accounts, recovery of amount and other related works etc. etc.
7) Important Dates to be Noted by the candidates :
Closing Date for submission of online application : 23.6.2016
Closing Date for taking print of application : 24.6.2016 till 23.59 hrs.
8) Selection Procedure :-
The selection will be made purely on the basis of merit list. Firstly, the candidates have to appear for Pen and Paper based recruitment test for the posts of Enforcement Officers / Accounts Officer, indicated above and thereafter on the basis of above recruitment test, the candidates will be shortlist for calling the verification of document and then interview. The candidates will be informed about the recruitment test separately by the Union Public Service Commission through newspaper or through displaying the same on the website www.upsc.gov.in of the Commission. The recruitment test will be of two hours and there will be multiple choice questions in that paper and there will be minus marking also for giving wrong answer.
The short-listed candidates on the basis of recruitment test, will be called for the scrutinization of their documents and after found eligible on the basis of recruitment test and the supporting documents for their claim, they will be called for interview. The candidates are advised to before applying online to these posts, go through the advertisement minutely issued on the official website www.upsc.gov.in by the UPSC.
9) How to Apply :- To apply the above posts advertised by the UPSC, the candidates have to go on the website www.upsconline.nic.in and thereafter have to apply online only on or before 23.6.2016 and thereafter they have to take the print-out of the application form by 24.6.2016 till 23.59 hours. The application form sent through other modes, will not be accepted. The supporting documents should also be uploaded with the application form, complete in all respects. The candidates are further advised to fill up their correct e-mail address, so that the further correspondence can be carried out by the UPSC.